So you've heard about OurPass but aren't sure what it's all about. Great, you are in the right place.
OurPass is a one-click checkout solution for African e-commerce retailers and customers. If you're not familiar with the term “one-click checkout”, it refers to a payment solution where customers can purchase products and services simply by clicking a single button- instead of being redirected to another page or having to fill endless forms.
OurPass makes paying for purchases easier, faster, and safer. Now you don't have to fumble with your wallet or give up your private financial information whenever you buy something. OurPass automatically remembers your cards and payment information so you can shop and pay without any hassle.
All you have to do is
- Sign up on OurPass/ Download the OurPass App
- Enter your personal details once and for all
- Go to your favourite online store. (Note: not all merchants are signed up to OurPass.)
- Choose the item(s) you would like to buy and add them to your cart as usual.
- Then click "Checkout with OurPass".
Simple as ABC!
As a shopper, Ourpass promises a huge improvement in your checkout experience. By using one-click checkout, you can save time and finish your purchases faster than ever before.
OurPass also eliminates the need for you to enter credit card details on merchant sites over and over again. This ensures that your details are safe and secure while also allowing you to enjoy every purchase with complete peace of mind. Using high-grade security technologies, OurPass ensures your details are stored safely and you no longer have to share your information across multiple websites when shopping online.
As a merchant, OurPass guarantees you increased traffic, lower customer churn and greater customer satisfaction. What's more, OurPass reduces cart abandonment and increases order value by reducing friction in payment. By using OurPass you will increase your average revenue per user, sales conversion rates and customer lifetime value. All of these benefits mean that your business will grow faster with customers who are happier than ever before!
What else can I use OurPass for?
OurPass offers an array of amazing services, asides from its one-click checkout product. Some of them include:
- Send money: Whether it's splitting the bill at dinner or sharing the cost of a group present, you can send money to friends and family easily and securely, even if they don’t have an OurPass account. This can all be done in simple, quick steps and because we don't charge any fees for this service, it's completely free!
2. Request money: If you're owed for a shared expense or need to collect dues for an event, you can request money from friends, family or groups of people using an email or mobile number. They'll get an email notification that you've requested payment, with options to pay using their checking account or their existing balance in OurPass.
3. Pay bills: No more long queues or stressful trips to the PHCN office. You can pay your airtime, data, light and transport bills with OurPass.
4. Explore stores: OurPass boasts of a wide array of verified businesses, giving you the best, trendiest stores to explore and shop from.
5. Explore checkout analytics: OurPass also provides you with a checkout analytics feature that enables you to keep track of your checkout history. This data includes the total amount you’ve spent, the total number of orders, and the total number of products.
How can I fund my OurPass account?
OurPass provides you with an electronic wallet via which you can send funds to and also shop. You can send money in your local currency from any bank account, credit card or debit card. You can also link your credit or debit card to your OurPass account, which you can use to shop at ease.
OurPass uses advanced VGS technology to keep your information safe so you can rest easy knowing that your money is safe and secure. To learn more about funding your wallet, click here.
Where can I use OurPass?
The OurPass app is not available to users outside of Nigeria at the moment, but the company is looking to scale to other African countries. So, that’s something to look forward to! It doesn’t matter if you are an android or iOS user, you can download the OurPass app from the Playstore or Appstore.
Would you like to experience the one-click checkout? Try demo here