So, there’s no food left at home, your account balance is screaming red, and the end of the month is nowhere close. Here’s how to survive the rest of the month on less than N5000.
- Garri to the rescue!: Despite the current economy and inflation rate, Garri has remained a loyal and able friend to the masses. Take a bit of the money left in your account, and buy a small bag of Garri. It would definitely keep you alive till the end of the month. Garri is also quite versatile; It can be drunk with groundnut and can also be used to make eba.
2. Don’t leave your house: The moment you step outside, breathe in, by the time you breathe out, your money has finished. Staying shut up in your house is the smartest thing you can do to survive the rest of the month.
3. Cancel all subscriptions: Don’t be fooled. When you are trying to manage the little money you have, that’s when that music streaming platform would remember they want to deduct your money. Ensure you cancel all subscriptions to avoid stories that touch.
4. Enjoy your life: Don't kill yourself. It's not worth it. Instead, enjoy your life and live it to the fullest! Treat yourself by shopping with OurPass. On the OurPass app, you'll find tons of vendors that are offering great deals suited just for you- and probably some of your favourite products for less than N5,000.
5. Last, last hustle: If all else fails and it seems like you might not be able to survive, find the nearest construction site and hustle for your daily 2k.
OurPass' mission is to revolutionise the checkout process. With our one-click & headless checkout solutions, we are making shopping faster, more secure and easier for shoppers and businesses everywhere. Get started today!
Interested in knowing more about what OurPass does, click here to learn more.